The Asatizah Berwarisan: Haj and Umrah forum will explore the socio-cultural, historical, and religious significance of the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages for the Muslim community in Singapore. The forum will be led by a panel of three speakers who will share their insights on the following topics:
* The Haj and Umrah pilgrimages: Their History and Significance in Islam
* The socio-cultural impact of the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages on the Muslim community in Singapore
* The personal experiences of Singaporean Muslims who have performed the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages
The forum will also provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions and learn more about the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages. It is a valuable opportunity for Muslims in Singapore to learn about the rich history and tradition of these pilgrimages and to gain a deeper understanding of their meaning and significance for the community.
The forum will be held on Saturday, August 19, 2023, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Project Studio, Wisma Geylang Serai. No registration fees. To register for the forum, please scan the following QR code. The forum is limited to 50 participants.
* * *
In addition to the topics mentioned above, the forum will also explore the following:
* The role of the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages in preserving the Islamic faith and identity in Singapore
* The challenges faced by Singaporean Muslims who want to perform the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages
* How the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages can strengthen the bonds of community among Muslims in Singapore
The forum is a valuable opportunity for Muslims in Singapore to learn more about the Haj and Umrah pilgrimages and to discuss the socio-cultural, historical, and religious significance of these pilgrimages for the community. It is also an opportunity to build community and share experiences and insights.