SIP(+) Special Project
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Put on your thinking hats and get those creative juices going. Gather your friends and “kakis” (between 5 and 10 of you) and work together to bring to life an innovative idea or interesting proposal, based on the theme described below. Two (2) of the most interesting, innovative and meaningful ideas/proposals get to win $ 2,500, the chance to turn your imagination into reality and share the final creative work at the next event at the end of the year.
Theme: Multicultural Singapore – Beyond CIMO
What does social cohesion look like to you? How can it be better nurtured in Singapore? What would you do differently from what and how it is being presented today?
Share your reflection, thoughts and ideas in any of the following formats (but not limited to): –
- Videos (e.g., TikTok, music videos, animation, etc)
- Anime/Cartoon Storyboard
- Short Films (not more than 5 minutes)
- Live-Streaming Content
- Song or Musical Performance
- Multimedia Installation
- 10-minute Play or Poetry Slam
- Sculpture and Installations
- Performative Arts
- Mini Exhibitions/Pop-Ups
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Youth (between 15 and 35 years old)
- Submission of idea and proposal via the prescribed form downloadable from our website or scanning this QR code.
- Form a group of 5- and 10 members (diverse backgrounds across gender and ethnicity- at least from 2 different ethnic groups). Individual submissions will be disqualified.
This open call for proposal opens on 18 June 2022 and ends before 6.00 pm on 19 August 2022. Pen down your idea and proposal by downloading this form and submitting it online to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 19 August 2022. Alternatively, you may submit the form by postage to the Malay Heritage Foundation (MHF) office, before 6.00 pm on 26 August 2022:
The package should be marked as follows:
Attention: Proposal for Sembang Ilmu Plus(+) Special Project
The Malay Heritage Foundation
85 Sultan Gate
You may send your enquiries to email@example.com or contact Ms. Rozana Sidek at 6299-5503.